3.0.3 patch notes
Lots of small changes that should make a large impact.
- When editing controls, pressing more than one key at a time doesn't break anything.
- C-Ships won't change direction mid-flight anymore.
- You can reset your keyboard controls to their default.
- You can cancel editing controls.
- When enemies and bosses are destroyed by one of your blocks, the amount of points you earned appears.
- You can pause the game by pressing the Escape button on your keyboard. From there you can exit back to the main menu or resume playing.
- Improved art of the HUD firing cooldown bar.
- Tweaked art of the HUD lives icon.
- When your blocks overlap each other, they prematurely trigger the double points flag.
- High scores are not properly sorted.
- Edit/View Controls doesn't explain how to pause the game. (Usability bug)
- When editing controls, you can set the same key for multiple controls.
- Text for the gamepad controls doesn't display properly.
- Can't use the Tab key to switch between game control types. (Usability bug)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.