3.0.4 patch notes
I received some good feedback from my old college classmates. Hopefully these A-Ship Clusters will provide scripted scenarios where large blocks are better than small blocks. I was hoping by chance clusters of enemies would necessitate large blocks but now realize those moments were either ambiguous or non-existent.
- Points are added properly if two or more enemies hit a block at the same exact time.
- Overlapping blocks don't trigger the double points flag.
- Added A-Ship Clusters; a group of three A-Ships. You are pretty much required to use a large-sized block to destroy them.
- Adjusted all enemy spawn rates to account for A-Ship Clusters. (I still want to make further adjustments but this is good for now.)
- View/Edit Controls now tells you pressing ESC pauses the game.
- High scores are not properly sorted.
- When editing controls, you can set the same key for multiple controls.
- Text for the gamepad controls doesn't display properly.
- Can't use the Tab key to switch between game control types. (Usability bug)
- Most players don't notice or understand what the Bottom Feeder does. (Design bug)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.