3.0.5 patch notes
In a continued effort to be more direct in what I want players to learn and do, I created a cutscene introducing the Bottom Feeder and how it behaves. I also added an Options menu to provide additional options for accessibility.
- Added introductory cutscene highlighting what happens when enemies and blocks hit the Bottom Feeder.
- Added Options menu.
- Can mute or unmute sound effects (to reduce stimulation for those with cognitive challenges).
- Can turn starry background on or off (to reduce stimulation for those with cognitive challenges).
- Can turn Bottom Feeder stage hazard on or off (to reduce difficulty if necessary).
- Can play with standard number of lives (5) or more lives (50) (to reduce difficulty if necessary).
- High scores are not properly sorted.
- When editing controls, you can set the same key for multiple controls.
- Text for the gamepad controls doesn't display properly.
- Can't use the Tab key to switch between game control types. (Usability bug)
- Under testing - Most players don't notice or understand what the Bottom Feeder does. (Design bug)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.