Meet the literal space shooter. Instead of shooting bullets or lasers, your ship shoots "space" (i.e. blocks) that your enemies collide into. But watch out: You can end up running into your own blocks too!
Two levels are playable as of now with more updates and changes on the way.
Qualdrin includes many accessibility features to allow gamers with various disabilities to join in the fun. These include:
- Remappable/adjustable controls for keyboards
- Ability to navigate menus and play only using the keyboard
- Game speed adjuster to make the game go up to 50% slower
- Option to give yourself more lives
- High contrast graphics and text
- Option to remove the Bottom Feeder stage hazard to adjust difficulty
- And more to come!
Learn why accessibility is important in gaming by going to http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/why-and-how/.
Background music by Jordan Peloquin. Portfolio: https://jwesternskies.itch.io/portfolio
We're looking for feedback!
Send what you liked the most and least about Qualdrin to email@example.com.
|Made with||Construct, Piskel|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Aliens, Arcade, Retro, Space, space-shooter, sprites|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
- 3.1 patch notesAug 01, 2018
- 3.0.10 patch notesJun 18, 2018
- 3.0.9 patch notesMay 23, 2018
- 3.0.8 patch notesApr 23, 2018
- 3.0.7 patch notesApr 12, 2018
- 3.0.6 patch notesMar 22, 2018
- 3.0.5 patch notesFeb 16, 2018
- 3.0.4 patch notesFeb 09, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.